Monday, October 23, 2006

Clarify your Goals

Some time ago I participated in an online email game called 'Clarify your Goals'. I did this with Angelo John Lewis from New Jersey. It changed the way I planned to achieve my goals and I wanted to share some of my thougts with you today about just how that happened.

The very first time I played I chose something that was 'real' in my life and the clarification I received was excellent. The second time I played, I once again chose a personal goal and was really elevated and inspired to achieve it by my participation in this game. I was thrilled to hear that I had 'won' this round of the game and it gave me a really great boost.

At the very next opportunity I want to play the full Game of Games where I can really get stuck into my life goals.

I'd recommend the process to clarify your goals. Check in soon and see what my reflections are about my new role as a facilitator of the games.

Coach Carole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home